IngredientsServing Size: 6
1 pound fresh strawberries, washed and dried (yields about 1 cup oven-dried strawberry chips)
1 cup dark chocolate dipped mini pretzels
1/3 cup gummy heart candies
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a mandoline slicer, slice strawberries 1/8-inch thick. Spread in a single layer on baking sheet and bake for approximately 2 hours, or until top side is dry.
- Peel berries from parchment paper and flip over, then cook for an additional 30 minutes, or until dehydrated. Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- Select your favorite Whiskware™ Stackable Snack Pack.
- Fill one 1-cup jar with dried strawberries; fill the other with pretzels.
- Fill the 1/3 cup jar with gummy candies.
- Twist all three interlocking containers together and your snack pack is ready to go!
*Strawberries can turn brown when baking them, if your little’s won’t enjoy snacking on these, in the words of Ina Garden, “Store bought is fine!”
WHIP THIS UP WHEN…
You want to add health benefits like antioxidants and fiber to balance sugary holiday snacks.
Whiskware™ Stackable Snack Packs let you say bye-bye to plastic bags.