IngredientsServing Size: 2
1 cup whole milk
1 cup flour
2 tbsp sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
oil for the pan
toppings of choice (butter, maple syrup, fresh fruit, chocolate sprinkles, mini marshmallows, milk, etc.)
- Add all ingredients to your Whiskware™ Batter Mixer and shake well to combine.
- Using a paper towel and a small amount of oil, lightly coat a large nonstick skillet. Warm the pan over a medium-low flame.
- Dispense daps of batter the size of a small coin all around the pan. Be careful to keep enough distance between pancakes so that they do not run together.
- Cook until pancakes begin to bubble and bottom side is golden brown. Use a large flat spatula to flip multiple pancakes at a time. Cook for an additional 30-60 seconds and transfer to a large bowl.
- Add toppings of choice and dig in!
WHIP THIS UP WHEN…
Start your day the trending way—with teeny tiny Pancake Cereal!
The Whiskware™ Batter Mixer helps you blend perfect pancake, crepe, or waffle batter, with minimal mess. Your countertops will love you!