IngredientsServing Size: 8
4 1/2 tablespoons salted butter
12 ounces marshmallows
5 1/4 cups puffed rice cereal
Green food coloring
- Melt butter over low heat in a medium or large saucepan.
- Add marshmallows and stir, until about 3/4 of marshmallows are melted.
- Remove pan from heat and continue to stir, until marshmallows completely melt and become smooth.
- Add a few drops of green food coloring to achieve desired color.
- Pour marshmallow mix over cereal and toss to combine, then pour into a well-buttered 9″X13″ pan.
- Allow to cool thoroughly for 30-60 minutes. With a shamrock cookie cutter, create shamrock-shaped treats.
- Pack into your child’s favorite Whiskware™ Stackable Snack Pack and send them off with a holiday snack surprise!
WHIP THIS UP WHEN…
Sweet green goodness—it’s St. Patty’s Day!
Whiskware™ Stackable Snack Packs let you say bye-bye to plastic bags.