IngredientsServing Size: 5
1 1/2 cups buttermilk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1 cup fresh blackberries (or swap raspberries, blueberries, or strawberries)
pure maple syrup
1. Lightly grease and preheat a griddle or large skillet.
2. If berries are large, cut half of them in half to add to batter; save the rest as topping.
3. Add egg, buttermilk, and vanilla to your and whisk together. Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, brown sugar, and salt to egg mixture and shake until just combined.
4. Pour rounds of batter onto griddle or skillet. Add pieces of blackberry to each pancake. Cook until golden, flipping once.
5. Serve topped with additional berries and pure maple syrup.
WHIP THIS UP WHEN…
Placate your picky eaters with homemade berry pancakes they’re sure to love.
The helps you blend perfect pancake, crepe, or waffle batter, with minimal mess. Your countertops will love you!