IngredientsServing Size: 4
1 1/3 cups milk
1 1/4 cups flour
2 tablespoons sugar
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
3/4 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons baking powder
2 or more fresh ripe peaches, cut in half and pitted
Peach ice cream and maple syrup as toppings
1. Lightly grease and preheat a griddle or large skillet.
2. Add milk, flour, sugar, oil, egg, salt, and baking powder to your and shake until combined.
3. Pour rounds of batter onto griddle or skillet and cook until golden, flipping once.
4. While pancakes cook, place peaches cut side down on a grill and cook until fruit starts to caramelize.
5. Top pancakes with pure maple syrup, sliced grilled peaches, and a 1-2 scoops of peach ice cream.
WHIP THIS UP WHEN…
Is your peach bushel full? Is your stomach empty? Go ahead and gorge on these delectable pancakes!
The helps you blend perfect pancake, crepe, or waffle batter, with minimal mess. Your countertops will love you!