IngredientsServing Size: 1
3 cups popped popcorn
1/3 cup olive oil
1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread popped popcorn evenly on sheet.
- Add oil, pumpkin pie spice, sugar, and salt to your Whiskware™ Dressing Shaker and shake until well combined.
- Drizzle seasoning evenly over popcorn.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Remove from oven and enjoy!
WHIP THIS UP WHEN…
Looking for a sweet and spicy winter snack with plenty of whole-grain goodness? You’re welcome.
Want to pack single servings of popcorn and other snacks to go? Try our clever interlocking Whiskware™ Snacking Containers, available in assorted mix-and-match sizes.