IngredientsServing Size: 2
1 tablespoon milk
Butter (for cooking)
2 slices crusty sourdough bread
1 small avocado
Salt, pepper, and hot sauce to taste
1. Add eggs and milk to your and whisk together.
2. In a non-stick skillet, melt butter over medium-low heat. Add egg mixture and let cook until eggs begin to set (about 1 minute). Gently push eggs around pan, letting any uncooked egg run onto the bottom.
3. While eggs cook, toast bread. Slice avocado in half, remove pit, and scoop one half onto each piece of toast. Smash avocado with a fork to spread evenly across bread.
4. Continue cooking eggs until they’re as firm as you desire; then divide equally atop avocado.
5. Season with salt, pepper, and hot sauce to taste.
WHIP THIS UP WHEN…
You want protein, carbs, and healthy fat—altogether and fast!
The whips up perfectly frothy eggs in a flash, and features a built-in egg cracker, a removable egg separator, and minimal mess.