IngredientsServing Size: 4
1 package pork or turkey bacon
1 cup milk
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
3 teaspoons granulated sugar
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 teaspoon baking powder
Green or red leaf lettuce
Maple syrup (optional)
1. Cook bacon according to directions and set aside.
2. Spray waffle iron with cooking spray and preheat.
3. Mix milk, flour, salt, sugar, eggs, oil, vanilla, and baking powder in your and shake until smooth.
4. Pour batter onto waffle iron and cook until golden brown.
5. Using 2 waffles as the bread, build a sandwich with bacon, lettuce, tomato, and mustard. Dip each bite into maple syrup as you indulge (optional).
WHIP THIS UP WHEN…
Maybe it’s ultra-efficient. Maybe it’s a bit bizarre. But no doubt, it’s delicious—and it’s breakfast and lunch, all in one meal.
The helps you blend perfect pancake, crepe, or waffle batter, with minimal mess. Your countertops will love you!