Every delicious bite makes life a bit sweeter as your cares slip away in the sugary goodness. And don't bother feeling guilty, your happiness is worth every calorie. Not to mention chocolate has some health benefits, right? And trust us, there's plenty of chocolate.
So go ahead, treat yourself for a change. You won't regret it.
Treat Yourself Extreme Double Chocolate Pancakes Topped with Peanut Butter Syrup and Dulce de Leche Whipped Cream
Makes 8-10 pancakes
Double Chocolate Pancake Batter:
- 1⅓ cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 3 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1¼ cup milk
- 1 egg
- ½ cup miniature semisweet chocolate morsels
- Combine all dry ingredients in the Whiskware™ Batter Mixer, excluding the chocolate chips. Add the BlenderBall whisk, replace the lid, and shake to whisk dry ingredients.
- Open the top lid and add all wet ingredients, then replace lid and shake again until ingredients are all mixed.
- Heat griddle over medium heat and lightly grease surface with butter or non-stick spray.
- Pour batter onto the griddle, adding chocolate chips to each pancake.
Peanut Butter Syrup:
- 6 Tablespoons of Butter
- ¾ Cup Chocolate Milk
- ¼ Cup Heavy Cream
- 2 Tablespoons Cocoa
- 1 Tablespoon Corn Syrup
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 4 Peanut Butter Cups chopped up
- Pour all ingredients into a large sauce pan and cook over medium heat until it boils.
- Remove pan from the heat and stir in the chopped peanut butter cups, continuing to stir until the candy melts down completely.
Dulce de leche Whipped Cream:
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons dulce de leche
- Combine all 3 ingredients.
- Mix on high until hard peaks form.
- Add a dollop to your dessert.
- Store leftovers in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- Garnish with chopped Peanut Butter Cups
See these recipes on our website: