With the new year just beginning and everyone starting their new year's resolutions, we thought we would share a pancake recipe that will help you get the protein you need to achieve your fitness goals for 2017. This chocolate protein pancakes recipe is a great way to add a little protein to a usually high-carb breakfast like pancakes. No special ingredients, all you need is the whey chocolate protein powder you already use for your protein shakes.
This recipe is simple and easy to make in the Whiskware™ Batter Mixer. Simply add the ingredients into your Batter Mixer (liquids first), shake it up, and you're ready to make some chocolate protein pancakes.
Pin this infographic on Pinterest here!
Click image to expand
Chocolate Protein Pancakes
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups any kind of flour
- 1/4 cup whey chocolate protein powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Add ingredients to Whiskware™ Batter Mixer with liquids in first.
- Shake it up.
- Pour batter onto skillet or pan. Wait a couple minutes until the tops of the pancakes start to bubble, then flip and wait for the other side to cook. Once finished, stack those protein pancakes up and enjoy. Add fruit on top if you would like.
Want to make pancakes easier and faster with less of the mess? Check out our Whiskware™ Batter Mixer page for more information.
Here is the link to our Chocolate Protein Pancakes recipe.