BBQ Steak Marinade
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup Italian-style salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons garlic pepper seasoning
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 pounds beef sirloin tip steaks, or any other meat cut
- Add the Worcestershire sauce, Italian-style salad dressing, garlic pepper seasoning, and barbecue sauce in a Whiskware Dressing Shaker , and shake until well blended. Coat the meat in the marinade. Cover, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Preheat grill for high heat. Brush grill lightly with oil to prevent sticking. Place steaks on the grill, and discard marinade. Grill steaks for 10 minutes on each side, or to desired doneness.
WHIP THIS UP WHEN: Hangry for steak? This marinade delivers appetite-busting flavor that's sure to satisfy. DON'T FORGET: It's easy to make tasty, tangy, tantalizing dressings and marinades from scratch with the Whiskware Dressing Shaker .
Carbs 17.8 grams, Cholesterol 49 milligrams, Fat 14.9 grams, Protein 19.8 grams, Saturated Fat 3.8 grams, Sodium 1158 milligrams, Sugar 12.3 grams, Calories 289