Bacon and Cheese Quiche
- 3 ounces canned bacon bits
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 5 ounces shredded Swiss cheese
- 3 ounces grated Parmesan cheese
- One 9-inch deep dish frozen pie crust
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). 2. Add all ingredients to your Whiskware Egg Mixer and shake until combined. Pour mixture in the unthawed pie crust. 3. Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and bake for an additional 35 minutes, until top of quiche begins to turn brown.
WHIP THIS UP WHEN: Looking for quick, delicious comfort food? Check, check, check! DON'T FORGET: The Whiskware Egg Mixer whips up perfectly frothy eggs in a flash, and features a built-in egg cracker, a removable egg separator, and minimal mess.
Carbs 20.2 grams, Cholesterol 183 milligrams, Fat 31.5 grams, Protein 24.7 grams, Saturated Fat 14.8 grams, Sodium 993 milligrams, Sugar 2.7 grams, Calories 462