Smoky Scrambled Eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons half-and-half cream
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon bacon drippings
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons finely chopped ham (optional)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons finely chopped sweet onion
- Directions 1. 1. Whisk together the mayonnaise, half-and-half, eggs, dill, and garlic powder in your Whiskware EggMixer and shake until smooth. Set aside. 2. 2. Heat the bacon drippings in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir in the red bell pepper
- cook and stir until pepper begins to soften, about 2 minutes. Stir in the onion and ham. Continue cooking and stirring until the onion is translucent and softened, about 5 minutes more. Pour in the egg mixture. Cook and stir until the eggs are set, about 5 minutes.
WHIP THIS UP WHEN: You need to satisfy a hearty hunger, and STAT! DON'T FORGET: The Whiskware Egg Mixer whips up perfectly frothy eggs in a flash, and features a built-in egg cracker, a removable egg separator, and minimal mess.
Carbs 2.3 grams, Cholesterol 381 milligrams, Fat 17.5 grams, Protein 13.7 grams, Saturated Fat 5.7 grams, Sodium 217 milligrams, Sugar 1.4 grams, Calories 221