Foolproof Fluffy Scrambled Eggs
Want to cook perfect fluffy scrambled eggs? It’s all about a few simple technique tips and a single secret ingredient. Read on!
It doesn’t get much easier—or healthier—than making fluffy scrambled eggs for a delicious, protein-packed breakfast to fuel a busy day. Each large egg contains 6 grams of protein, plus plenty of vitamins, minerals and healthy fat. Plus, they’re simple to cook—anyone can whip up a pan of eggs within minutes. And with a few simple tricks, you’ll up your egg game, taking your breakfast from basic to fluffy-as-can-be.
Here are a handful of tips on how to make fluffy scrambled eggs, every time:
- Grease the pan with real butter—just enough to cover the bottom.
- Use the Whiskware™ Egg Mixer to whisk the eggs to a nice, airy consistency.
- The secret ingredient—drum roll, please—is sour cream. Add 1 tablespoon per
- every 4 eggs, directly into the Egg Mixer. Sour cream can be a tough thing to mix, but the Egg Mixer helps make mixing really easy.
- Cook the eggs slowly, using a low setting on the stove. “Slowly,” in egg-speak still only means a few minutes. It’s not worth rushing and risking a burnt, rubbery breakfast.
Here’s a great recipe to nail your own egg-making skill.
Fluffy Scrambled Eggs RecipeWe modified this recipe from the Food Network to make the eggs even fluffier, using the Whiskware™ Egg Mixer.
- 4 eggs
- 1 heaping tablespoon of sour cream
- 1/2 tablespoon water
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
1. In your Whiskware™ Egg Mixer, whisk together the eggs, sour cream, water, and
salt and pepper until fluffy.
2. Using a nonstick pan, melt butter and cook eggs over a low heat, stirring occasionally.
3. Stir in cheese, cooking until eggs and cheese reach desired consistency.
Pair your perfect eggs with these summer-themed pancakes for a fun and nutritious family breakfast.