Coconut Curry Popcorn
- 16 cups air-popped popcorn (1/2 cup kernels)
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup unsweetened toasted coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 teaspoons ginger powder
- Directions 1. Add oil, coconut flakes, curry powder, and ginger powder to your Whiskware Dressing Shaker and shake until well combined. 2. Drizzle seasoning mixture over hot popcorn and stir well to coat.
WHIP THIS UP WHEN: Add some crunch to your cozy with this easy and delicious coconut-curry mix. DON'T FORGET: Want to pack single servings of popcorn and other snacks to go? Try our clever interlocking Whiskware Snacking Containers , available in assorted mix-and-match sizes.