Farmer's Market Frittata
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1 zucchini, sliced in 1/8-inch rounds
- Kernels from 1 ear of corn
- Handful of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 5-6 basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 6 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium oven-safe skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Saute onion and bell pepper, stirring frequently, until softened (about 5 minutes). Stir in zucchini rounds and corn and cook another 3 minutes. Add tomatoes, basil, and a few pinches of salt and pepper and stir to combine. Reduce heat to medium-low and let tomatoes soften slightly. Meanwhile, turn on broiler. Crack eggs into your Whiskware Egg Mixer and whisk well, then pour eggs over vegetable mix and let frittata cook until it is most of the way set, but the top is still loose. Transfer frittata to oven and broil just until the top is cooked. Remove and serve.
WHIP THIS UP WHEN: Fresh, local produce is abundant - perfect for a protein and veggie-packed breakfast or lunch. DON'T FORGET: The Whiskware Egg Mixer whips up perfectly frothy eggs in a flash, and features a built-in egg cracker, a removable egg separator, and minimal mess.