Garlic Lover's Garlic Lime Marinade
- 6 tablespoons garlic-infused olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1. Add all ingredients to your Whiskware Dressing Shaker and whisk until well combined. 2. Pour into a sealed Ziploc bag with your preferred meat, and marinate for a few hours or overnight.
WHIP THIS UP WHEN: Ready to get your garlic groove on? The powerful flavor of this marinade won't disappoint. DON'T FORGET: It's easy to make tasty, tangy, tantalizing dressings and marinades from scratch with the Whiskware Dressing Shaker .