Greens and Goat Cheese Scramble
- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 heaping cup kale or Swiss chard, or 2 cups spinach
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1-2 ounces crubled goat cheese
- Crushed red pepper flakes
- � Add eggs and Greek yogurt to your Whiskware Egg Mixer and whisk together. � Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add greens and saute until they begin to wilt. Add garlic and cook for an additional minute. Reduce heat to low. � Pour egg mixture over greens and season with salt and black pepper. Cook, stirring frequently, to desired firmness. Just before done, stir in goat cheese. Garnish with crushed red pepper flakes.
WHIP THIS UP WHEN: Going green is easy with these yummy and unique veggie scrambled eggs. DON'T FORGET: The Whiskware Egg Mixer whips up perfectly frothy eggs in a flash, and features a built-in egg cracker, a removable egg separator, and minimal mess.