Marinated Grilled Shrimp
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 pounds fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Add all ingredients to the Whiskware Dressing Shaker, and shake until well blended. Coat shrimp in marinade until evenly coated. Cover, and refrigerate for 30 minutes to 1 hour, stirring once or twice. Preheat grill to medium heat. Thread shrimp onto skewers, piercing once near the tail and once near the head. Discard marinade. Lightly oil grill grate. Cook shrimp on preheated grill for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until opaque.
WHIP THIS UP WHEN: Say yes to shrimp skewers! This succulent marinade sets the tone for summer. DON'T FORGET: It's easy to make tasty, tangy, tantalizing dressings and marinades from scratch with the Whiskware Dressing Shaker .
Carbs 2.8 grams, Cholesterol 230 milligrams, Fat 14.7 grams, Protein 31 grams, Saturated Fat 2.2 grams, Sodium 472 milligrams, Sugar 0.4 grams, Calories 273