Scrambled Egg Muffins
- 1/2 pound bulk pork sausage
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Directions Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease 12 muffin cups, or line with paper muffin liners. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and stir in sausage. Cook, stirring, until sausage is crumbly, evenly browned, and no longer pink, 10�15 minutes
- then drain. Add 6 eggs to your Whiskware Egg Mixer and shake well. Pour eggs in with sausage. Repeat with remaining 6 eggs. Add onion, green pepper, salt, pepper, and garlic powder and stir to combine. Stir in cheese. Spoon mixture by 1/3-cupfuls into muffin cups. Bake in preheated oven until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean, 20�25 minutes.
WHIP THIS UP WHEN: Say congratulations, good luck - or simply good morning - with stylish, savory egg and sausage mini-muffins. DON'T FORGET: The Whiskware Egg Mixer whips up perfectly frothy eggs in a flash, and features a built-in egg cracker, a removable egg separator, and minimal mess.
Carbs 1.6 grams, Cholesterol 202 milligrams, Fat 10.6 grams, Protein 10.2 grams, Saturated Fat 4 grams, Sodium 365 milligrams, Sugar 0.9 grams, Calories 143