Sriracha Lime Popcorn
- 16 cups air-popped popcorn (1/2 cup kernels)
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/4 cup Sriracha hot sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lime zest
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Salt to taste
- Directions Add butter, Sriracha, lime zest, and lime juice to your Whiskware Dressing Shaker and shake until well combined. Drizzle seasoning mixture over hot popcorn and stir well to coat. Season with salt, as desired.
WHIP THIS UP WHEN: Spicy snacks and suspense go hand in hand - whip this up for your next thriller movie night. DON'T FORGET: Want to pack single servings of popcorn and other snacks to go? Try our clever interlocking Whiskware Snacking Containers , available in assorted mix-and-match sizes.