- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 tablespoons oil
- Add flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, water, and oil in the Whiskware Batter Mixer . Shake until well blended
- mixture will be lumpy. Heat a lightly oiled griddle over medium-high heat. Drop batter by large spoonfuls onto the griddle, and cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry. Flip, and cook until browned on the other side. Repeat with remaining batter.
WHIP THIS UP WHEN: Dairy-free diet? Don't despair - this recipe is the right one for you! DON'T FORGET: The Whiskware Batter Mixer helps you blend perfect pancake, crepe, or waffle batter, with minimal mess. Your countertops will love you!
Carbs 48.9 grams, Cholesterol 0 milligrams, Fat 5.1 grams, Protein 5.4 grams, Saturated Fat 0.8 grams, Sodium 717 milligrams, Sugar 8.5 grams, Calories 264