Black Bean and Corn Salsa
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper, ground
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 cup frozen corn kernals
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup cilantro, fresh chopped
- Directions � Combine lime juice, olive oil, garlic, cayenne pepper, and salt in your WhiskwareDressing Shaker and shake until smooth. � In a salad bowl, combine remaining ingredients. � Pour dressing into bowl and toss until all ingredients are well coated.
WHIP THIS UP WHEN: Taco Tuesday, with a twist! Try this salsa-as-salad with a side of chips. DON'T FORGET: It's easy to make tasty, tangy, tantalizing dressings and marinades from scratch with the Whiskware DressingShaker .
Carbs 278.4 grams, Cholesterol 0 milligrams, Fat 19.1 grams, Protein 24.9 grams, Saturated Fat 2.8 grams, Sodium 303 milligrams, Sugar 5.2 grams, Calories 564