Chocolate Protein Pancakes
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups any kind of flour
- 1/4 cup whey chocolate protein powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Directions: Add ingredients to Whiskware Batter Mixer with liquids in first. Shake it up. Pour batter onto skillet or pan. Wait a couple minutes until the tops of the pancakes start to bubble, then flip and wait for the other side to cook. Once finished, stack those protein pancakes up and enjoy. Add fruit on top if you would like.
WHIP THIS UP WHEN: You need a nutritious boost, but can't get beyond your craving for chocolate. DON'T FORGET: The Whiskware Batter Mixer helps you blend perfect pancake, crepe, or waffle batter, with minimal mess. Your countertops will love you!