Coconut Chia Protein Pancakes
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoons almond or coconut milk
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 3 tablespoons vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon coconut flakes
- 1. Add egg and milk to your Whiskware Batter Mixer and shake to whisk. 2. Add all other ingredients and shake until well combined. 3. Heat griddle over medium heat and l ightly grease with coconut oil. Pour batter to form pancakes. Once pancakes start to bubble on top, flip and cook an additional 1-2 minutes.
WHIP THIS UP WHEN: Want a guilt-free breakfast treat? You can dig deep into a plate of these tasty, ultra-healthy pancakes. DON'T FORGET: The Whiskware Batter Mixer helps you blend perfect pancake, crepe, or waffle batter, with minimal mess. Your countertops will love you!