- 8 slices bacon
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Directions Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain (reserving 1 tbsp. of grease), crumble bacon, and set aside. Heat reserved bacon grease in skillet and saute onion until soft. Add the eggs, milk, flour, parsley, thyme, salt, and pepper to your Whiskware Egg Mixer and shake until smooth. Pour mixture into pie crust. Add bacon, onion, mozzarella, and cheddar cheese. Mix well. Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes, or until lightly brown on top and firm in the middle. Serve warm.
WHIP THIS UP WHEN: You're craving pie-style satisfaction with a savory twist. DON'T FORGET: The Whiskware Egg Mixer whips up perfectly frothy eggs in a flash, and features a built-in egg cracker, a removable egg separator, and minimal mess.
Carbs 13.4 grams, Cholesterol 122 milligrams, Fat 25.6 grams, Protein 10.9 grams, Saturated Fat 8.7 grams, Sodium 453 milligrams, Sugar 0.9 grams, Calories 328