Fennel, Pear, and Pecorino Insalatone
- Large bowl of mixed baby lettuces, washed and drained
- 1/4 bulb fresh fennel, thinly sliced
- 1/2 ripe pear, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/8 cup shaved pecorino cheese
- 1/8 cup chopped walnuts
- 6 cured black olives > In the case of cured olives, a little goes a long way - so regular black olives will taste great as well here!
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- Ground salt and pepper to taste
- Add dressing ingredients to your Whiskware Dressing Shaker and whisk together. Add fennel, pear, pecorino, and walnuts to bowl with salad greens. Drizzle dressing over salad ingredients, then toss with tongs until well coated and mixed. Top with olives and enjoy!
WHIP THIS UP WHEN: Hungry for a big, green, healthy lunch? Insalatone is the answer. DON'T FORGET: It's easy to make tasty, tangy, tantalizing dressings and marinades from scratch with the Whiskware Dressing Shaker .