Garlic and Herb Marinade
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian-style seasoning
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1. Combine all ingredients in your Whiskware Dressing Shaker and shake until well mixed. 2. Coat your favorite meat and let marinate, refrigerated, for at least 2 hours.
WHIP THIS UP WHEN: Is meat on the menu? Here's a marinade to make the flavors zing. DON'T FORGET: It's easy to make tasty, tangy, tantalizing dressings and marinades from scratch with the Whiskware Dressing Shaker .
Carbs 2.4 grams, Cholesterol 65 milligrams, Fat 13.6 grams, Protein 24.3 grams, Saturated Fat 2.3 grams, Sodium 482 milligrams, Sugar 0.3 grams, Calories 233