Mini Snowball Waffles
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- toppings: vanilla ice cream, shredded coconut, powdered sugar, maple syrup
- Directions 1. Spray waffle iron with cooking spray and preheat. 2. Mix all ingredients in your Whiskware Batter Mixer and shake until smooth. 3. Pour batter onto waffle iron and cook until golden brown, then transfer to plate. 4. With a melon ball scoop, create 5 mini vanilla ice cream snowballs (or as many as you like). Top waffles with snowballs, sprinkle with shredded coconut and powdered sugar, serve with a side of maple syrup, and enjoy immediately - before the snow melts!
WHIP THIS UP WHEN: Ready to impress with a simple-to-make, yet seriously decadent breakfast or dessert? These Mini Snowball Waffles are sure to make everyone from kids to grandparents smile. DON'T FORGET: The Whiskware Batter Mixer helps you blend perfect pancake, crepe, or waffle batter, with minimal mess. Your countertops will love you!