2 24-oz steaks
- 2 24-ounce hanger steaks, trimmed
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 cloves garlic, finely diced
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, picked and finely chopped
- juice and zest of 1 lemon
- pinch of crushed red pepper
- Place steaks in a bowl. Add all other ingredients to your Whiskware Dressing Shaker and whisk until well combined. Fully coat the steaks in marinade. Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of two hours, or overnight. Preheat the grill. Remove steaks from marinade and set it aside. Season steaks with salt, as desired. Brush and oil the grill, then add the steaks and brush them with the excess marinade. Grill for 4�5 minutes on each side for medium rare, or longer to desired degree of doneness.
WHIP THIS UP WHEN: You want a savory, satisfying meal to fuel you through your favorite game. DON'T FORGET: It's easy to make tasty, tangy, tantalizing dressings and marinades from scratch with the Whiskware Dressing Shaker .