Pumpkin Pie French Toast
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 8 slices day-old bread
- Heat a lightly oiled skillet over medium heat. Add eggs, half-and-half, pumpkin, cinnamon, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice, and walnuts to your Whiskware Egg Mixer and shake until smooth. Soak one slice of bread at a time in the pumpkin mixture, then place in the prepared skillet. Shake the pumpkin mixture between dips to keep the walnuts from settling. Cook the bread until golden brown, about 3 minutes on each side.
Whip This up When... Go ahead - wow your family and friends with this delicious, pie-inspired French toast. Don't Forget... The Whiskware Egg Mixer whips up perfectly frothy eggs in a flash, and features a built-in egg cracker, a removable egg separator, and minimal mess.
Carbs 29.8 grams, Cholesterol 151 milligrams, Fat 13.7 grams, Protein 10.7 grams, Saturated Fat 4.2 grams, Sodium 443 milligrams, Sugar 3.3 grams, Calories 284