Sesame Miso Vinaigrette
- 1 red Fresno chile, with seeds, finely chopped
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons white miso
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- ½ teaspoon grated peeled ginger
- Directions Add all ingredients to your Whiskware Dressing Shaker and shake until well mixed.
WHIP THIS UP WHEN: Go beyond basic Italian with this flavorful, Asian-inspired vinaigrette. DON'T FORGET: It's easy to make tasty, tangy, tantalizing dressings and marinades from scratch with the Whiskware Dressing Shaker .