Spinach and Potato Frittata
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 small red potatoes, sliced
- 1 cup torn fresh spinach
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1. Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Place potatoes in the skillet, cover, and cook about 10 minutes, until tender but firm. Mix in spinach, green onions, and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Continue cooking 1-2 minutes, until spinach is wilted. 2. Add eggs and milk to your WhiskwareEgg Mixer and shake until smooth. Pour into the skillet over the vegetable mix and sprinkle with Cheddar cheese. Reduce heat to low, cover, and cook 5-7 minutes, or until eggs are firm.
WHIP THIS UP WHEN: Want a one-pan meal that's healthy and oh-so-good? You're welcome. DON'T FORGET: The Whiskware Egg Mixer whips up perfectly frothy eggs in a flash, and features a built-in egg cracker, a removable egg separator, and minimal mess.
Carbs 28.7 grams, Cholesterol 197 milligrams, Fat 13.1 grams, Protein 12.5 grams, Saturated Fat 4.4 grams, Sodium 150 milligrams, Sugar 3.1 grams, Calories 281