- 2/3 cup soy sauce
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- Add all ingredients to a Whiskware Dressing Shaker, and shake until the sugar dissolves. Enjoy!
WHIP THIS UP WHEN: Dig into delicious with your favorite grilled meat or poultry, infused with homemade Teriyaki Marinade. DON'T FORGET: It's easy to make tasty, tangy, tantalizing dressings and marinades from scratch with the Whiskware Dressing Shaker .
Carbs 8.4 grams, Cholesterol 0 milligrams, Fat 1.7 grams, Protein 0.8 grams, Saturated Fat 0.2 grams, Sodium 629 milligrams, Sugar 7.1 grams, Calories 51