- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- optional toppings: maple syrup, fresh fruit, chopped nuts, whipped cream
- Spray waffle iron with cooking spray and preheat. Mix all ingredients in your Whiskware Batter Mixer and shake until smooth. Pour batter onto waffle iron and cook until golden brown. Serve with warm syrup or fresh fruit and whipped cream.
WHIP THIS UP WHEN: You wonder what's for breakfast - and find you have what it takes to whip up waffles in a flash. DON'T FORGET: The Whiskware Batter Mixer helps you blend perfect pancake, crepe, or waffle batter, with minimal mess. Your countertops will love you!
Carbs 47.6 grams, Cholesterol 113 milligrams, Fat 16.2 grams, Protein 10.2 grams, Saturated Fat 9.4 grams, Sodium 899 milligrams, Sugar 8.8 grams, Calories 379