Yogurt Blue Cheese Dip
- 1/2 cup lowfat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 scallion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- 2 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- Directions 1. In your Whiskware Dressing Shaker , wh isk together yogurt, lemon juice, Tabasco, salt, and pepper. 2. Transfer to serving bowl and stir in scallion, parsley, and blue cheese.
WHIP THIS UP WHEN: Got five minutes? Here's a quick and easy made-from-scratch dip that's sure to impress. DON'T FORGET: It's easy to make tasty, tangy, tantalizing dressings and marinades from scratch with the Whiskware Dressing Shaker .