Zucchini Egg White Frittata
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1/2 clove garlic, minced
- 1 small zucchini, shaved into thin strips
- 4 egg whites
- kosher salt to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- ground black pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick skillet over medium heat
- cook and stir shallot and garlic in the hot oil until softened, about 5 minutes. Add zucchini
- cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 5 minutes. Mix egg whites, salt, and thyme together in a Whiskware Egg Mixer
- mix into zucchini mixture. Cook, undisturbed, over low heat until frittata is set, about 2 minutes. Flip frittata and cook for 1 more minute. Season with salt and pepper.
WHIP THIS UP WHEN: You're short on time, but longing for a satisfying meal that's big on flavor. DON'T FORGET: The Whiskware Egg Mixer whips up perfectly frothy eggs in a flash, and features a built-in egg cracker, a removable egg separator, and minimal mess.
Carbs 7.9 grams, Cholesterol 0 milligrams, Fat 5 grams, Protein 16.5 grams, Saturated Fat 0.7 grams, Sodium 636 milligrams, Sugar 3.3 grams, Calories 137