IngredientsServing Size: 2
2 tablespoons milk
1/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese
2 tablespoons, plus 1 teaspoon chives, finely chopped
1/3 cup, plus 1 teaspoon fresh basil, finely chopped
Sea salt and pepper to taste
Olive oil or butter for cooking
1. Add eggs and milk to your Whiskware™ Egg Mixer and whisk together.
2. Heat olive oil or butter in a nonstick pan over medium heat. Pour eggs into skillet and cook until bottom begins to set. Use spatula to gently push edges of omelet into center of pan, so that uncooked egg flows underneath.
3. When omelet is nearly cooked but still slightly runny on top, sprinkle cheese, 2 tablespoons chives, 1/3 cup basil, salt, and pepper over one half.
4. Use spatula to fold the other half of omelet over the side with toppings. Let cook for another 1-2 minutes, until cheese is melted and eggs are fully cooked.
5. Top with additional chives and basil and enjoy!