Apple Pie Popcorn
1 cup popcorn
- 16 cups air-popped popcorn (1/2 cup kernels)
- 4 tablespoons melted coconut oil or extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 packets Stevia
- 2 teaspoons apple pie spice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Directions 1. Add oil, vanilla, Stevia, apple pie spice, and cinnamon to your Whiskware Dressing Shaker and shake until well combined. 2. Drizzle seasoning mixture over hot popcorn and stir well to coat.
WHIP THIS UP WHEN: Family game night? Whip up a batch of Apple Pie Popcorn to answer your family's sweet treat craving. DON'T FORGET: Want to pack single servings of popcorn and other snacks to go? Try our clever interlocking Whiskware Snacking Containers , available in assorted mix-and-match sizes.