Cilantro Lime Dressing
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon fresh ginger root, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Directions Add all ingredients to your Whiskware Dressing Shaker and shake until well blended. Season to taste with salt before serving.
WHIP THIS UP WHEN: You want a summer salad with spectacular flavors for your backyard BBQ. DON'T FORGET: It's easy to make tasty, tangy, tantalizing dressings and marinades from scratch with the Whiskware Dressing Shaker .
Carbs 8.5 grams, Cholesterol 0 milligrams, Fat 9.4 grams, Protein 0.1 grams, Saturated Fat 1.3 grams, Sodium 98 milligrams, Sugar 8 grams, Calories 115