- 1/4 fresh pineapple, finely diced
- 3 celery stalks, thinly sliced
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 scallion, diced
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts, chopped
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- Pinch of sea salt and black pepper, plus more to taste
- 1. 1. In a large bowl, combine pineapple, celery, red onion, scallion, and peanuts. 2. Add oil, lime juice, salt, and pepper to your Whiskware Dressing Shaker and whisk together. Pour dressing into bowl and stir until well mixed.
WHIP THIS UP WHEN: Tired of cabbage coleslaw? Pineapple Slaw is a refreshing - and healthy - swap. DON'T FORGET: It's easy to make tasty, tangy, tantalizing dressings and marinades from scratch with the Whiskware Dressing Shaker .