- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup pan drippings from roast beef
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Add eggs, milk, salt, and flour in your Whiskware Egg Mixer, and shake until smooth. Pour the drippings into a 9-inch pie pan, cast iron skillet, or square baking dish. Put the pan in oven and get the drippings smoking hot. Carefully take the pan out of the oven and pour in the batter. Put the pan back in the oven and cook until puffed and dry, 15 to 20 minutes. Note: If you do not have pan drippings, you can substitute thickened beef or vegetable broth
- Worcestershire sauce with butter or oil
- or you can omit the drippings altogether.
WHIP THIS UP WHEN: It's cold outside and you're craving a warm, cozy meal - and a wonderfully full belly! DON'T FORGET: The Whiskware Egg Mixer whips up perfectly frothy eggs in a flash, and features a built-in egg cracker, a removable egg separator, and minimal mess.
Carbs 13.6 grams, Cholesterol 696 milligrams, Fat 3 grams, Protein 5.8 grams, Saturated Fat 1.1 grams, Sodium 301 milligrams, Sugar 1.8 grams, Calories 107