Caesar Salad Dressing
- 2 1/2 tablespoons greek style yogurt
- 2 1/2 tablespoons vegenaise
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- Sea salt + ground pepper to taste
- Directions Combine all ingredients in your Whiskware Dressing Shaker and shake until smooth.
WHIP THIS UP WHEN: You want a rich, creamy dressing with reduced calories - yet an abundance of taste. DON'T FORGET: It's easy to make tasty, tangy, tantalizing dressings and marinades from scratch with the Whiskware Dressing Shaker .