Grilled Chicken and Corn Salad with Avocado
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for the grill
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 6-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 ears corn, shucked
- 5 ounces baby spinach (about 6 cups)
- 1 avocado, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 ounces Parmesan, shaved
- Heat grill to medium high. Once it is hot, clean the grill grate with a wire brush. Just before grilling, oil the grill grate. Add the lemon juice, rosemary, garlic, 3 tablespoons of the olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in the Whiskware Dressing Shaker . Shake until smooth. Add half the dressing with the chicken, and turn to coat. Rub the corn with the remaining tablespoon of oil and season with 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Grill the corn and chicken, covered, turning occasionally, until the corn is tender and lightly charred, 4 to 6 minutes. Cook the chicken 8 to 10 minutes, or until chicken is 165 F. Cut the kernels off the cobs and slice the chicken. Toss the spinach, chicken, corn, and avocado with the remaining dressing and sprinkle with the Parmesan.
WHIP THIS UP WHEN: Make this your go-to summer salad for entertaining - and be prepared to share the recipe with your lip-licking friends! DON'T FORGET: It's easy to make tasty, tangy, tantalizing dressings and marinades from scratch with the Whiskware Dressing Shaker .
Carbs 23 grams, Cholesterol 57 milligrams, Fat 27 grams, Protein 27 grams, Saturated Fat 6 grams, Sodium 725 milligrams, Sugar 3 grams, Calories 427