Irish Pub Salad
- 8 cups torn Bibb lettuce
- 6 cups pickled vegetables: beets, green beans, cucumber, tomatoes, celery, etc.
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and sliced
- 4 ounces aged Irish cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup low-fat mayonnaise (r substitute whole plain yogurt)
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2-3 teaspoons water
- Whisk all dressing ingredients together in your Whiskware Dressing Shaker. Place lettuce in a large bowl, then arrange vegetables, egg, and cheese artfully on top. Pour a generous amount of dressing, eat, and enjoy.
WHIP THIS UP WHEN: The savory flavor if tarragon is a springtime favorite - not only in Ireland but around the world! DON'T FORGET: It's easy to make tasty, tangy, tantalizing dressings and marinades from scratch with the Whiskware Dressing Shaker .