Citrus Pomegranate Christmas Salad
- 5 ounces spring mix salad greens
- 2 medium navel oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 4 ounces pistachio nuts, shelled, roasted, and salted
- 4 ounces pomegranate arils
- 2 ounces crumbled goat cheese
- 5 tablespoons orange juice
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 3 1/2 teaspoons champagne vinegar
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/16 teaspoon black pepper
Place greens in a large serving bowl, or on individual salad plates.
Arrange oranges, pistachios, and pomegranate arils on top of greens. Sprinkle with goat cheese.
Whisk together all dressing ingredients in your Whiskware Dressing Shaker and serve alongside salad.
WHIP THIS UP WHEN: You want a super simple holiday salad that's sure to impress.
DON'T FORGET: It's easy to make tasty, tangy, tantalizing dressings and marinades from scratch with the Whiskware Dressing Shaker.