Tomato, Cucumber and Quinoa Salad
- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar or red wine vinegar
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2 pound tomatoes, cut up
- 1/2 English cucumber, sliced
- 4 cups baby arugula (about 3 ounces)
- Cook the quinoa according to the package directions
- let cool. Add the oil, vinegar, 1/2 t salt, and 1/4 t pepper into a Whiskware Dressing Shaker, and shake until blended. Add the quinoa, tomatoes, cucumber, and arugula into large bowl, and toss to combine
- season with 1/4 t each salt and pepper. Add dressing to salad, and enjoy.
WHIP THIS UP WHEN: You want a Mediterranean-inspired salad that packs the protein of a main meal. DON'T FORGET: It's easy to make tasty, tangy, tantalizing dressings and marinades from scratch with the Whiskware Dressing Shaker .
Carbs 20 grams, Cholesterol 0 milligrams, Fat 12 grams, Protein 5 grams, Saturated Fat 2 grams, Sodium 381 milligrams, Sugar 2 grams, Calories 194